How To Receive Nutrition Education Credit
- You must complete at least one new lesson activity for each certification period (beginning the day after your WIC re-evaluation) to receive credit.
- After completing a lesson and one activity, print a Certificate of Completion.
- You can select the "My Account" tab to review completed lessons and activities or
print Certificates of Completion.
- Bring your Certificate of Completion to your next WIC appointment and present it
to the WIC staff.
- If you have completed a new lesson activity during your current certification but are unable to print the certificate, you can still receive credit. To receive credit for your completed lesson, inform the WIC staff at your next appointment.